1. Welcome to RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix!
By using this website (the “Site”) and services (together with the Site, the “Services”) offered by RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix. (together with its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, hereinafter referred to as “RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix” “we,” or “us”), you’re agreeing to these legally binding rules (the “Terms”). We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes by updating them on the Site or by sending you an email notifying you that they have been changed. New versions of the terms will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix after a change, it means you accept the new terms.
2. Rules of the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix:
By joining the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix you are agreeing to the rules that we have for RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix, which are simple to follow. The rules are below:
1. You agree to help promote the team, so that the team keeps growing. This is what keeps us in business. You will not be promoting alone for yourself, due to we all promote in a team atmosphere to help each other to succeed. It does not matter how good or bad you are at promotions, what matters is that you try.
2. You agree that once you cycle the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix Step 2 and receive your payment for doing so that you will follow the mandatory 25%/75% rule and put 25% of your payment back into the program so that it continues to grow and to help other members.
3. If you do not do the above guidelines and requirements then your account can be placed as inactive and you will have forfeited that account. We do not want to see this happen but this is a business and we have sustained the RJGM programs since December 2016, while others have all come and gone we are still here. This is not an overnight get paid or get rich quick program, none of our programs are but we are here for the serious that want to build a business for the long term.
3. Creating an Account
You can browse the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix website without registering for an account. But to become a member of the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix, you will need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. We recommend you have your funded eWallet ready as you will only have 6 hours in which to activate your account, bearing in mind it can take up to 1 hour for Blockchain confirmations to take place. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. If you don’t follow these rules, we may cancel your account.
You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you find out that someone’s used your account without your permission, you should report it to email@example.com.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old.
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited on our site.
· You may not break the law. You may not take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
· You may not lie to people. You may not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. You may not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
· You may not offer prohibited items. You may not offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
· You may not victimize anyone. You may not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
· You may not spam. You may not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. You may not run mail lists, list servers, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site. You also agree to not cross promote any other program to other members. This includes emailing them, messaging them or contacting them in any form for other programs that you are a member of.
· You may not harm anyone’s computer. You may not distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site (whether it belongs to RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix or another party).
· You may not try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
· You may not bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services.
· You may not try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix or another party.
· You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what is reasonable.)
· You may not use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site.
· You may not take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of RJGM Power Build in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
4. How Funding Works
These are the terms that apply when you’re contributing to a cause:
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix DOES NOT offer refunds. Once you have made your pledge, it is final.
5. Things We Do Not Do and Are Not Responsible For:
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance or punctuality of causes, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
6. RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix Intellectual Property
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
8. Deleting Your Account
You can terminate your account at any time. All provisions of this agreement survive termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you’ve already submitted to the Site.
9. Our Rights
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix reserves these rights:
· We can make changes to the RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix Site and Services without notice or liability.
· We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix in that jurisdiction.
This is a not for profit business program, we are here to help everyone make money online. You are to treat this as a business and work RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix as a business. If you do not, you agree that you forfeit the said account(s) to RJGM at the sole discretion of RJGM. This is a member2member program business, but still a business and should be treated as such. You agree to work this business as any other business that you would start so it does not close from lack of attendance. This does not mean that RJGM will take your account without due warnings for any non reasonable action without due cause. This simply means that you will not slander the company name or the owners or admins of the company or any members of the company. This also means that you will try to your best to succeed with RJGM and you want to have a business.
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
If you do anything that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you will cooperate and help us in asserting any defences.
12. The Rest
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You cannot assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix prior written consent. RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. RJGM Power Cycle Quick-Fix will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.